Darcy Ripper offers a large list of features that will enhance the efficiency of your download job process.
General Download Features
- Multithreaded – configurable number of parallel download jobs to run at a certain period of time;
- Memory control options – user can control what happens to download jobs after they finish;
- Multiple starting points (URLs) for download job – user can specify multiple hosts on which a download job can run.
Graphical User Interface
- Real-time view of the download job progress;
- Pause/Resume/Stop download job anytime;
- Save and Load download job template files;
- Regular Expression Tester;
- Check for Updates support;
- Online Help and support.
HTTP Connection Features
- HTTP/HTTPS support;
- GZip compression support;
- HTTP Proxy support;
- WWW Authentication support;
- Cookies support;
- Request customization support: referral behaviour, configurable agent name;
- HTTP response code analysis and configurable behaviour;
- Connection limits support: number of maximum connections per server, retries number control, bandwidth limitation, limitation depending on the HTTP response code.
Download Control Features
- Maximum search depth support;
- Maximum number of followed links support;
- Maximum time limit support;
- Downloaded file size support;
- Followed URL prefix support;
- Hostname limitation support;
- Save to Disk limitation support;
- Response behaviour limitation matching response header with regular expressions;
- Response behaviour limitation matching response content with regular expressions;
- Downloaded file content limitation support.