Darcy Ripper 1.2.3 is now available for download.
In order to update the current Darcy Ripper installment, it is enough to install the latest version in the same location.
We have made a few changes and functionality updates that we feel will make it easier for users to use Darcy, as it follows:
Darcy Ripper now supports Session actions. Upon finishing downloading, when the final statistics are displayed, Darcy now offers another option,
Save Session. If a session is saved, later on, by means of the
Historysection that particular session can be re-loaded and all the URLs and their statistics will available for analysis once again.
If, by some reason, does not want to save the session at this moment, the session can still be saved by means of the
Job -> Save Sessionmenu item;
Default Request filters
Predefined request filters are now available to be added and edited. The
Edit -> Custom Rules -> Request Filterssection has been updated to contain an extra
Add default...option. By means of the window issued by this option, predefined rules can be added. After the rules have been added the user can edit them to fit his needs.
New Features & Updates:
- Darcy needs Java 1.7 (or newer) to run as expected;
- Added user actions for the HTTP details table. Right clicking a row from the bottom Job Details panel will issue a pop-up menu with afferent options for that particular row;
- Updated History section. For each item from the list a
Deleteaction has been added. Also if a saved session is associated with that item, a
Load Sessionoption is available;
- Updated the session statistics to include the URLs, this making it easier to identify;
- Updated toolbar to be more intuitive;
- Updated Regular Expressions editor look and feel;
- Updated UI tables to be displayed faster and more efficient;
- Update UI to include more icons;
- Updated some Help sections.
- Fix: The
Reply Filtershelp section is not displaying correct information;
- Fix: Key bindings cause actions to happen twice;
- Fix: Darcy Console mode does not reset the JP state;
- Fix: Check for Updates Download Button now points to the correct URL;
- Fix: Some URLs were not parsed correctly.
See below some Darcy Ripper 1.2.3 screenshots: